PEARLS & POLKA DOTS :: BANANA REPUBLIC x MARIMEKKO

Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are having great day! I wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images of my latest obsession, i.e the insanely gorgeous Banana Republic x Marimekko skirt I am wearing in this post. When I first came across it, I simply couldn't believe I finally found a skirt that combines all of my favorite elements. I mean seriously, volume, cute print and pockets, what else can a girl ask for?:)
I've had it for about a week now, and I have to confess, I've pretty much been wearing it non-stop. It really is one of those pieces that go with everything, from tailored blouses to crop tops and look equally great dressed up or down. So, I hope you don't mind if makes multiple appearances on this blog because I have a feeling this skirt and I are going to be best friends for a while:) 










Banana Republic x Marimekko Kivet full skirt | Dior Mise en Dior earrings | Keepsake The Label white noise top { similar here & here } | ASOS Holborn heeled sandals & flat top cat eye sunglasses | Rafe mother-of-pearl box clutch BaubleBar crystal barrel cuff, crystal parallel ring & diagon ring quad | OPI nail polish in Cotton Buds 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , ,